||Provides surveillance and monitoring of Stark Foundation properties and assets. Protects properties and assets from fire, theft, vandalism and illegal entry and activity.Level 2 and Level 3 Texas Commissioned Security Officer Training and firearms training will be provided by the Stark Foundation.
- Age: Minimum age 21 as set by the Texas Private Security Bureau for Commissioned Security Officer
- Education: High school diploma or GED
- Training desired but not required: Military Police Training; Texas Commission on Law Enforcement approved training; equivalent through another state program
- Current driver’s license and good driving record
- Physical ability testing
- Psychological testing based on the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI-2)