BUY TICKETS ONLINE NOW! – Click Here
Beauty, Blooms & Butterflies!
Revel in the beauty of spring & celebrate the Earth
Enjoy releasing native pollinators during Butterfly Releases & visit exhibitors to browse eco-friendly products, learn about environmentally-conscious services and see live animal shows.
Stroll along the Gardens’ pathways lined with a painter’s palette of fragrant flowers and luscious fauna with the whole family, meet & greet with critters of all shapes & sizes, and take a tour along the waterways of Adams Bayou*.
Visit our exhibitor booths and shopping stations for the chance to see yard & garden sculptures, local honey, hand-made & all-natural soaps, lotions, and more!
NOTE: Due to potential IH-10 closures, please CLICK HERE for detour directions from both Lake Charles/SW Louisiana & Beaumont/Houston
Friday, April 21, 2017
Members’ Only Butterfly Release (5:30 – 6:30pm)
RSVP with Brandon Aldrich, Membership Coordinator, by calling 409.221.6656 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to learn how to become a Member, update/renew your current Membership or gift a Membership!
Saturday, April 22, 2017
Eco-Fest Butterfly Release (3:30 – 4pm)
See a sampling of the day’s events listed below
Eco-Fest Events for the Whole Family:
Saturday, April 22, 2017 (10am – 3:30pm)
Exhibitors, Games, Activities, Music, Animals and Outpost Tours on Adams Bayou
- Fishin’ Frenzy at the Pond of the Blue Moon
- Garden Bingo Scavenger Hunts available all day
- Earth-friendly exhibitors will sell products and share information about how we can
be kind to our world
- Live Animals (Owls, snakes & more!) – see critters from Gator Country & Shangri La Gardens
- Raffles – Get tickets for each hour’s raffle at the Magnolia Plaza, beginning at 10am. Drawings held at 10:30 & 11:30am; 12:30, 1:30 & 2:30pm.
New tickets will be given out for each raffle. Must be present to win.
- Outpost Tours* – (weather permitting): $3/person, buy tickets at the Admission Window.
For ages 4 & up, all children should be accompanied please.
- Live music throughout the day by Ukalady’s Man on the Great Lawn Stage
- Face painting
- Seed Planting & fun Photobooths
- Games, Activities & Storytime in the Shade (storytimes are 11:15am & 2pm)
- Butterfly Release at 3:30 p.m. — SPONSORED BY ENTERGY
Public Butterfly Release (3:30 – 4pm)
Special Event Admission Pricing in lieu of general admission for this event. Adults – $8, Seniors (65 & older) & Children (under 18) – $5. BUY TICKETS.
Abbreviated Outpost Tours along Adams Bayou (for ages 4 & older) – $3*.
The Gardens will remain open until 5pm for your enjoyment.