Get ready to explore art-making at SMA Playdate! Little artists and their grown-ups will enjoy a special story and art-inspired play before creating their own original masterpiece in our art studio. Free admission.
Engage in hands-on learning opportunities, including storytelling, imaginative play, and art making with an emphasis on building fine motor skills.
Each month features a new story and activity to help you and your child engage with a work of art at the Stark Museum of Art.
Families are encouraged to dress for mess. While all artists are provided with aprons, accidents can happen.
- February 1, 2019 –Let’s Make a Stamp
- March 1, 2019 – Let’s Sculpt
- April 5, 2019 – Let’s Paint
- May 3, 2019 – Let’s Explore Rhythm
- September 6, 2019 – Let’s Play with Clay
- October 4, 2019 – Let’s Draw
- November 1, 2019 – Let’s Watercolor
- December 6, 2019 – Let’s Make A Print