Zion National Park by Jessica Hughes, St. Mary Catholic School, 8th Grade.
The Stark Museum of Art is pleased to announce the 2018 juried student art exhibition: This Land Was Made for You and Me, March 2 – June 2, 2018. The juried student art exhibition will complement the Stark Museum of Art’s special exhibition Paul Kane: Intrepid Artist and Adventurer October 21, 2017 – June 2, 2018.
The exhibition of student artwork will be juried by Staff at the Stark Museum of Art, and will include up to 150 works of art created by K-12 artists in Region 5, TX and Calcasieu Parish, LA. Artwork should depict an image inspired by the lakes, prairies, mountains, coasts, or deserts of the United States of America.
Important Dates and Information:
- Registration forms are NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE (beginning August 1, 2017).
- DEADLINE: Artwork must be delivered to the Stark Museum of Art by Wednesday, January 31, 2018.
- Selected artists will be announced on the Stark Museum of Art website no later than February 23, 2018.
- Artwork not selected for the exhibition will be scanned and featured in a digital display inside the Museum and must be picked up by March 30, 2018.
- Artwork selected for the juried student art exhibition must be picked up at the Museum from June 12-22, 2018.
For questions or information, please contact Jennifer Restauri Dickinson at 409.221.6685 or at email@example.com.
Additional submission guidelines are available on the Registration Form!